Self Perform Work
Pepper Construction adds value to our projects through our ability to self perform key trades. While the trades that we self perform vary by location, our clients can expect the same level of customer service across the company.
Pepper will self perform work both as stand-alone services and as part of our projects, benefiting our clients in the following ways:
- Speed – ability to accelerate activities when desired or needed.
- Responsiveness – acting quickly to changes and available for client emergencies.
- Craftsmanship - enhanced quality control measures with predictable results and stamped with Pepper's quality assurance guarantee.
- Value - staffing strategies that allow for gains in efficiency and potential cost savings. We stay current in our market knowledge and provide competitive pricing.
- Technology – state-of-the-art equipment and programs help us manage the process and push our delivery to the next level.
- Solutions - continuation of Pepper's culture and commitment to constructability review and problem solving during planning.
Pepper uses the latest technology, like Tekla and MWF, to price, fabricate and manage our work. These technologies allow us to get involved earlier as a design-assist partner to help facilitate, confirm and coordinate the design as it evolves. They also present opportunities for prefabrication, which streamlines the process and minimizes the potential for mistakes and schedule extensions. And, since these tools are visual, they benefit our teams in the field by allowing them to see what they will be building.