The mission and values on which Pepper was founded serve as our foundation today, even as the construction industry shifts and changes around us. Our integrity, commitment to quality and dedication to the relationships that evolve from our work define who we are and how we work.
With these principles guiding our progress, each step we take turns into a major impact for our partners and our client. You can see it in the stories we share and the solutions we explore. And most importantly, you feel it on the jobsite every day. We’ve always worked this way, because rather than pointing the way to a better future, we’re on that journey together.
To provide a full range of professional services in the construction industry
- Quality & Client Service: Identifying and serving client needs is the only way to grow and prosper.
- Honesty & Integrity: Pepper fulfills its commitments. No exceptions.
- Safety: A safe workplace remains our first priority.
- People: Hire the best people, then provide them with the training and resources to get the job done.
- Growth: Pepper is committed to planned, managed growth.
- Leadership: Pepper is committed to providing its industry and communities with strong leadership.
- A Fair Profit: The result of our commitment to these core values is a fair profit.
At the end of every project, there is usually some type of structure or environment to which we can point and say, "We built that." But the relationships that get built are equally important to us. Whether we are working with a client, designer, architect, engineer or trade subcontractor for the first time or the 21st time, there is always an opportunity to form a deeper connection that will enrich our business and creative partnership. Our goal is for every engagement to lead to another - or at least a desire to work together again when an opportunity presents itself.
That's how we feel about partnerships. What about the people on the other side of the table? We'll let a few of our partners speak for themselves.