Pepper Construction adds value to our projects through our ability to self-perform key trades. While the trades vary by location, our clients can expect the same level of customer service across the company. We use the latest technology to price, fabricate and manage our work, which allows us to get involved earlier as a design-assist partner.
These tools also present opportunities for prefabrication, which streamlines the process and minimizes the potential for mistakes and schedule extensions. And, they benefit our teams in the field by giving them a visual of what they will be building.
Benefits of our self-perform work
Pepper will self-perform work both as stand-alone services and as part of our projects, benefiting our clients in the following ways:
- Speed – ability to accelerate activities when desired or needed.
- Responsiveness – acting quickly to changes and available for client emergencies.
- Craftsmanship - enhanced quality control measures with predictable results and stamped with Pepper's quality assurance guarantee.
- Value - staffing strategies that allow for gains in efficiency and potential cost savings. We stay current in our market knowledge and provide competitive pricing.
- Technology – state-of-the-art equipment and programs help us manage the process and push our delivery to the next level.
- Solutions - continuation of Pepper's culture and commitment to constructability review and problem solving during planning.