The 70,000 square-foot, high-end renovation for law firm Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott, LLP is spread over five floors in the Court House Place building located at 54 W. Hubbard. Completed in 1893, the building is a Chicago landmark. The space consists of high-end ﬁnishes throughout and includes a mock courtroom, cafes on each floor, conference rooms of various sizes, private offices, open collaboration space, a catering kitchen and mailroom. Many original elements of the building are part of the new design including the brick work, window trim and vaults. Prior to beginning the project, Pepper also renovated the swing space that the firm used during construction.
To view a walkthrough video of the space, click here.
Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott, LLP