Now in our fourth generation of family leadership, Pepper Construction offers clients a unique blend of local relationships and service, paired with the resources and scalability of a leading national construction firm. Based in Milwaukee's Third Ward, Pepper is leading the industry with thought leadership and innovative solutions in virtual, lean and high performance construction.
Specifically, Pepper Construction delivers a dynamic local team that offers nimbleness, transparency and a strong appreciation of client needs, including a unique understanding of the Wisconsin market’s best resource management and pricing strategies in today’s highly competitive construction market.
As an additional benefit, Pepper is leading the discussion around High Performance construction with a focus on technological tools to provide efficiencies, deliver long term return on investment and help minimize the environmental impact of construction.
A few of these exciting tools include:
- Pepper’s proprietary Building Performance Tool allows you to see both the near term and long term costs of your building with real world pricing models to evaluate options.
- Pepper’s robust preconstruction services deliver accurate budgeting and project planning.
- Our field-tested Net-Zero Construction Trailer produces more energy than it consumes.
For over 20 years, Pepper Construction has humbly been building throughout Wisconsin. Some of our most recent signature projects include:
The BMO tenant buildout, including 100,000 square feet of Class A office and 7,000 square feet of retail banking facility located within the new 25-story tower developed by Irgens. We were also selected to assist with completing the 24-story tower building.
The DHL Supply Chain facility in Chippewa Falls, a 124,500-square-foot distribution center serving the communities throughout Northwest Wisconsin.St. Rita Square in Milwaukee, a six-story senior care campus including the newly constructed St. Rita Church and 72 independent living apartments, 20 assisted living apartments, and 26 memory care units as well as top-of-the-line amenities, secure underground parking and restaurant-style dining.
The Corners of Brookfield, a 750,000-square-foot mixed-use retail, hospitality and multi-family housing development serving as a regional, entertainment destination.
The certified LEED Gold IKEA retail store and warehouse in Oak Creek, featuring 290,000 square feet, including warehouse space, product displays, children’s play area and cafeteria-style restaurant.
As you can see from the above projects, we offer the backing of a billion-dollar, regional general contractor, delivering you the ability to scale very quickly in today’s dynamic market while leveraging local best practices and buying power on projects both large and small.
Being part of our local community is an important part of who we are. These are some of the organizations that we support:
- Wisconsin American Heart Association - Hard Hats For Hearts, Wear Red Day, Heart Ball
- Real Estate Alliance for Charity (REACH) - REACH Gala, Annual Bags Tournament
- Waukesha Food Pantry
- Pathfinders and many other deserving organizations.
- Founding member of the first Lean Construction Institute Community of Practice (LCI CoP)
- Industry organizations including: NAIOP, CARW, WI-CREW, BOMA/AOMA, IAMC, KABA, RCEDC, WCEDA, MMAC/M7, CoreNet, ICSC, Westown and Third Ward Association.