Construction of the ambulatory care center included an expansion of the Kellogg Cancer Center, a new space for the NorthShore Neurological Institute and Center for Urological Health.
- Expanded physician's facility and an emergency department, radiology wing
- Consolidated retail pharmacy, gift shop and café for the public
- Clinical sections are split into private patient and treatment spaces separate from the high traffic public areas.
- The public and waiting areas encourage a relaxing atmosphere with landscaping, various art, water features and influx of natural light.
- Three-story building includes a basement and rooftop penthouse
- Precast exterior with extensive curtain wall.
NorthShore University Health System
Eckenhoff Saunders Architects